What kinds of Business Finance can My Money House provide?


My Money House provides business finance too small to medium sized businesses.  My Money House have a Commercial Finance Broker on site to ensure you get the best Business Finance to suit your needs.  The Business Loans that My Money House can obtain for you include:

  • Working Capital – This loan can be secured against your business or unsecured. If the loan is secured the interest rate is lower.  This finance will cover costs like negative cash flow, paying suppliers and employees’ wages.  Repayments commence after you have drawn down on your working capital loan.
  • Purchase a Business – A loan to finance the purchase of a business. You will need to provide financial statements of the business including cash flow, profitability, tax returns, sales forecasts and growth potential.  We will also need to see your qualifications and personal assets and liabilities.
  • Commercial Business Loan – To purchase real estate for business operations including retail, industrial, an office complex, aged care facilities, hotels, and apartments. This loan can be for buying land, property development or construction.
  • Equipment and Vehicle Finance – To purchase motor vehicles; commercial vehicles; plant and machinery; agricultural equipment; computers, photocopiers and phone systems; medical and dental equipment; office equipment; and general business equipment.

Visit My Money House for more information about Business Finance.

My Money House Group of Companies

My Finance House

My Property House

My Rental House

My Planning House


My Insurance House

Enter the Market

My Accounting House

Freedom Solutions Group


My Finance House Pty Ltd (ABN: 93 152 933 027) and its advisors are authorised representatives of Australian Finance Group Pty Ltd (ABN: 11 066 385 822) ACL: 389087. My Property House Pty Ltd (ABN: 95 546 970 124) holds corporate licences in SA (RLA258698), VIC (075837L), NSW (10023837), QLD (3734768). My Insurance House Pty Ltd (ABN: 98 617 730 506) and its advisors are authorised representatives of Spectrum Wealth Advisers Pty Ltd (ABN: 57 134 661 706) AFSL: 334400. My Planning House Pty Ltd (ABN: 67 250 050 701) is a referral partner to BAM Financial Planning (ABN: 38 243 277 188) who are a corporate authorised representative of Financial Services Partners Pty Ltd (ABN: 15 089 512 587) AFSL: 237590. My Accounting House (ABN: 93 989 069 265) is a referral partner to Rowe Partners Pty Ltd (ABN: 59 105 365 688).

© 2019 All rights reserved - MY MONEY HOUSE