What you can expect from us as your Property Manager:
- Zero tolerance rent control thorough ongoing inspection reports with photos kept on record
- Thorough periodic inspection – All areas of the property will be inspected
- Photos taken of the outside of the property upon inspection at the landlords request (no personal items of the tenants will be photographed, unless it involves a maintenance issue)
- Maintenance attended to in a timely manner
- Our tenancy agreement has a, no smoking inside the premises clause
- Exceptional communication from us & expected from you in return
We require a copy of your drivers licence and proof of income (Pay slip etc or allowing us to view your bank statement) prior to final approval of your application.
- If you are successful with your application; we will endeavour to contact you personally within 2 working days of receiving your application.
- If you are unsuccessful with your application; we will endeavour to contact you via text message within two working days of receiving your application.
- We cannot provide a reason why you have been unsuccessful as a final decision is made by the Landlord.
If you are successful with your application:
- A deposit of two weeks rent will be payable within 2 working days of the application being approved
- BOND (To be paid in full prior to possession of the property)
- WATER USAGE -The following water costs will apply: (unless specifically agreed in accordance with your state legislation otherwise)
- Quarterly water supply
- All water usage at a rate and manner determined or prescribed from time to time by your water provider.
- All water costs will be calculated and adjusted on a daily basis for the duration of the tenancy.
- GARDEN MAINTENANCE – It is understood that the garden areas as well as the house, are the responsibility of the tenants. This includes the weeding, watering and general maintenance of both lawns and gardens. Plants and or lawns damaged through tenancy neglect will be re-established at the tenant’s expense.
- VERBAL ACCEPTANCE AND LEASE SIGNING APPOINTMENT – We wish to highlight that under the Residential Tenancies Act verbal acceptance of a written application is binding upon both parties. Accordingly, the Landlord cannot withdraw their acceptance and the tenant is obligated to proceed. Please note that the agreement is voidable at the Landlord’s option if you fail to pay the bond by the due date.
- UTILITIES – The applicant(s) understands that should their application be approved it is their responsibility to advise the relevant authorities (i.e. Origin Energy, AGL, Telstra) of their commencement and departure date and make themselves available for any connections, new gas meter installation or final readings. The tenant(s) understand that the Agent is not responsible for the connection of their utilities or the installation of a new gas meter should the property you have applied for be a recently constructed property.
- PHONE, ADSL/NBN INTERNET ACCESS AND TV ANTENNA POINTS – The applicant(s) understand that My Property House Pty Ltd or the Landlord cannot guarantee that the property that you are applying for has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area. It is the applicant(s) responsibility to investigate the availability of such services to the property. The applicant(s) understand that they must not assume that a TV antenna is installed because there is a TV point inside the property, please ensure you specifically ask this question in writing.
- ELECTRONIC SERVICE OF DOCUMENTS – The applicant(s) understand that My Property House Pty Ltd or the Landlord cannot guarantee that the property that you are applying for has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area. It is the applicant(s) responsibility to investigate the availability of such services to the property.