Total and Permanent Disability Insurance

How do I Protect my Assets and Family for the Future?

Have you ever asked yourself the question, how would you pay your mortgage and support your family if you got injured or sick and unable to work? Securing your families future to cover your living expenses should anything happen to you is a must.
My Money House have a Personal Insurance Specialist on site to assist you to understand different insurance policies and how they are relevant for you.
These insurance policies include:
• Life Insurance – a lump sum payment in the event of your death that will cover outstanding debt and the future costs of your family to live including education, childcare expenses, estate planning and business buyouts. There are range of policies available to suit your needs.
• Income Protection – covers 75% of your income should you be unable to work due to sickness or injury. This tailor-made product has different waiting periods and the premiums are generally tax deductable.
• Total and Permanent Disability Cover – provides a lump sum benefit of up to $5 million in the event you become total and permanently disabled resulting from sickness or injury.
• Trauma Cover – provides a lump sum benefit of up to $2 million if you are diagnosed with a specified medical condition (40 plus medical conditions are listed) and survive for 14 days after diagnosis.
If you would like a quote for any of these policies, fill in the linked form.